Making a game without programming.....is not possible. In fact, if you don't know how to program and you want to create a game, then you better find a reliable programmer fast or your game wont ever get built. That same statement can be applied to Art and Audio, the difference is they have Audio and Art p remade every where.
When it comes to programming people often lose steam or give up, due to the fact that they don't posses the know how to put it all together and make it work. Don't be fooled by the websites that tell you "Create your own game with NO PROGRAMMING Knowledge" it's not real. Most of those programs he Statements and variables that have already been "codded" out for you. There is still programming involved in those "programs". I will use Stencyl for an example. It's know amongst you newgrounders and many other game devs. I am sure we can all agree that Stencyl is as easy as it gets when it comes to "no programming required". You may not have to type in the bits and pieces of each statement or learn the language, but you do have to understand your programming structure.
The programming structure is almost the same throughout any programming language (from what I have learned), you have to know when and where to place an if statement, when to use an if else...etc. Bottom line is you need the basics in order to use these types of programs. No, it's may not be as bad as learning the whole programming language but you need to know the basics.
I am writing this today because I have notice the use of the phrase "make a game with NO PROGRAMMING knowledge" being used every where, which is false. I want to warn you guys that it's almost a gimmick to get you guys to buy their product, or buy this and that. If you learn how to program or find a programmer that is reliable then you have eliminated over 80% of the worries and blockages that will hold you back from completing your game, the other 20% is just motivation that can make or break you. I am going to leave you guys with a link that has helped me learn to program, or at least understand the basic structure in as little as 2 weeks. NO, I am not going to sell you anything or send you to a site that is full of crap. This site is seriously an angel sent from above to help the people that cant grasp the concept of programming (myself included). The website is called . This website will teach you everything you need to know about programming, including the different languages.
I want to pass this along in hopes that most of you will understand programming and be able to create amazing games without much help or having to rely on others. Good Luck!